Property Management Services
Being the owner of a rental property has great financial rewards. But sometimes it seems to require more time and effort than we'd like to spend. If you've thought about freeing yourself from some of the management hassles and obligations that property ownership creates, please contact us. My staff and I are ready to help.
Rogue Valley Property Management & Real Estate Services, Inc. will find and screen potential tenants, oversee routine maintenance of your property and promptly handle any unforeseen problems or emergencies if they occur. Our mission is to make your experience as a property owner completely worry free by providing superior service with integrity and skillful communication. You will be pleasantly surprised at the affordability of our services.
Services we provide include:
- Meeting with the property owner to establish his or her needs.
Establishing the proper rental amount by reviewing the property and appraising it for marketability in the current market.
- Arranging any necessary work to be completed on the property prior to placing it up for rent.
- Advertising the property for rent on our website, various real estate websites, in our local newspaper, and placing "FOR RENT" signs on the property.
- Complete and thorough tenant screening using background checks, credit checks, income verification, and past rental history.
- One Time Tenant Placement.
- Ensuring on time monthly rent collection.
- Generating monthly financial statements for all owners.
- Ordering any needed repairs when the property is rented.
- Making monthly drive by inspections of the property.
- Personally showing the property to prospective and qualified tenants ensuring that the security of your investment never leaves our hands.
- Inspecting the property with the new tenants.
- Taking digital photos before and after a tenant occupies the property ensuring the condition of the property remains the same.
- Making sure that all the conditions of the rental agreement are upheld.
- Inspecting the property after the tenant moves out.
- Dispersing of tenants deposits, as appropriate and required by Oregon law.
GIVE US A CALL OR EMAIL US TODAY TO FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART FROM A TYPICAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY!